There is only one thing more valuable than water: Mineral Water.
Minerals forge our skeletal structure, they help keep our hearts beating, muscles functioning, and help transmit messages throughout the central nervous system. Your body relies on a steady intake of minerals each day. If we don’t receive the required amount of minerals, within a short time the body’s stores are depleted (mineral deficiency state), we feel rundown, lethargic, and may become vulnerable to a wide crossover of mineral deficiency effects. Minerals work in synergy with other minerals (calcium teams with magnesium and trace elements) and vitamins to perform their respective biochemical and physiological functions in health.
Did you know? Your body is basically a bag of water that functions on electricity. Think about that— Every second of every day your body relies on ionic minerals and trace elements to conduct and generate billions of tiny electrical impulses. These electrical impulses operate every single bodily function. Every muscle, including your heart, rely on electrical impulses. Your whole nervous system is dependent on on a tiny electrical charge. The charge that electrolytes carry are also essential to regulate fluid balance (hydration) and pH balance (alkaline).
At Liquid Eden Water Store in San Diego, we take this to heart by adding only the finest Liquid Minerals to our purified Reverse Osmosis Water to support your health, hydration, and well-being. Here are some important facts about our Liquid Minerals:
- Low-Sodium, All-Natural, Electrolyte, Pure Mineral and Trace Element concentrate.
- GRAS (Generally Recognized as Safe), Kosher Certified, Vegan, Vegetarian, GMO-, Gluten-Free, NSF and FDA Certified.
- 100% Natural. Handcrafted and made using only natural methods. Free from artificial ingredients, preservatives, genetically engineered ingredients, etc.
- They are sourced from the pristine Great Salt Lake which is the largest body of concentrated sea water in the world and is particularly rich in certain minerals and trace elements, including magnesium, selenium, lithium, and boron, all of which are important to human health. This natural source provides the full spectrum of elements in a form and balance compatible to human needs.
- Our full-spectrum mineral concentrate sits on a bed of solid crystals for two years with the sun, moon, and stars shining overhead during it’s processes of solar evaporation!
- All-natural, full-spectrum mineral concentrate, naturally in their fully dissolved ionic, electrolyte form.
What does ionic mean?
- In Ionic form, which means the minerals are in their smallest elemental size, they are bioavailable meaning the mineral nutrients are instantly absorbed through each cell membrane.
- Ionic minerals are essential to pH balance (alkaline), nerve function, enzyme reactions, bone and tooth formation, fluid balance, protein synthesis, energy conversion, and SO much more. They are basic to all life and health!
What the heck are Electrolytes, exactly?
- (Great question!) Electrolytes are CHARGED minerals (ions) that are balanced, meaning a positively charged mineral is paired with a negatively charged charged mineral, in such a way that they will dissolve and split in water making the liquid electrically conductive. For example, common table salt is sodium chloride (NaCl). When dissolved in water (or blood), it separates into a positively charged sodium ion (Na+) and a negatively charged chloride ion (Cl-). Positively charged electrolytes (sodium, magnesium, potassium) get all the credit, but the negatively charged electrolytes are an equally important part of the equation.
Chloride: one of the most important electrolytes in the blood, it helps keep the amount of fluid inside and outside of your cells in balance. It also helps maintain proper blood volume, blood pressure, and pH of your body fluids.
Magnesium: helps keep blood pressure normal, bones strong, and the heart rhythm steady.
Sulfate: plays a role in the formation of brain tissue and also detoxifies the body of environmental contaminants.
Sodium: is the primary ion and electrolyte within the body, it is needed for blood regulation. It plays a pivotal role in enzyme operations and muscle contraction. It is very important for fluid maintenance within the human body.
Potassium: enables your heart to beat; A hundred thousand times a day, potassium helps trigger your heart to squeeze blood through your body It helps your muscles to move, your nerves to work, and your kidneys to filter blood.
Lithium: a trace mineral that is linked to longer life spans and lower rates of mental illness. Areas where tap water has the lowest lithium levels have higher suicide and homicide rates, whereas areas with high amounts of the naturally occurring mineral, lithium, report a high sense of well-being.
Boron: used for building strong bones, treating osteoarthritis, as an aid for building muscles and increasing testosterone levels, and for improving thinking skills and muscle coordination.
Calcium: the most common mineral in the body, plays an essential role in blood clotting, muscle contraction, nerve impulse transmission, and bone and tooth formation. Studies indicate that calcium plays a role in blood vessel contraction and dilation which affects blood pressure.
When and How to use our Reverse Osmosis Water with Liquid Minerals
We recommend drinking a large glass of our Reverse Osmosis Water with Liquid Minerals as soon as you rise from bed. Providing your body with these essential resources first thing in the morning is a great way to jump start your systems.
Similarly, we recommend drinking a large glass at night right before bed because your body is healing, repairing, and replenishing itself while you sleep. Our Liquid Minerals provides your body with 96 different minerals to choose from to get this important job done. I like to imagine a night crew that clocks in when I sleep to mend my body with little tool belts filled with 96 ionic trace minerals at their disposable to choose from to do their jobs.
Lastly, another great time to drink our Reverse Osmosis Water with Liquid Minerals when you are physically active. We naturally release electrolytes through our skin and bodily fluids and it is essential to replenish them. Our Liquid Minerals are loaded with Electrolytes so it is perfect to drink during your activities to keep you hydrated.
Our Liquid Minerals are loaded with Electrolytes and Ionic Trace Minerals to give you optimum health, hydration, and well-being all day everyday!